å¼ GIûˆ¶‚° 750 I™L óˆî‹ ð£»‹ Í¬÷J™ ãŸð´‹ ªì¡û¡ G¬ø‰î õ£›M™, ñù Ü¿ˆîˆ¬î‚ °¬ø‚è ã¿ âOò õNèœ àœ÷ù.
1. c‡ì Í„² M´ƒèœ.
2. M´º¬øJ™ ªê™½ƒèœ.
3. ï‡ð˜è¬÷ ÜFèK»ƒèœ.
4. îõø£ñ™ «îèŠ ðJŸC ªêŒ»ƒèœ.
5. ðö‹ ê£ŠH´ƒèœ.
6. Y‚Aó‹ Éƒ°ƒèœ.
7. H®ˆîñ£ù¬î„ ªêŒ»ƒèœ.
C‹Hœ!My take on this..
All these common sense and makes sense and most would agree with the list. But how does one put all these things in to practice that where the gulf is wide.
1. Take Deep Breath: This kind of has a calming effect and I try to practice it occasionally and could start doing it regularly.
2. Go on Vacation: Sujatha doesn't talk about frequency which is equally important. I get to do this at least once a year.
3. Increase friendship circle: I could do more in this area. Currently, my friendship circle is rather limited, but with ChennaiRunners and blog, I getting to know more people.. so that should help.
4. Exercise without fail: Point taken.. doing it regularly.
5. Eat fruits: I would change this to eat green and healthy. I try to follow this as well but does yield to temptation on a regular basis.
6. Sleep early: Can do better here, but with my current job every day is becoming a Shivrathri night.
7. Do what you like: I find this perhaps the most difficult thing to do. I wish I could but doesn't seem to be always possible. Must improve a lot in this front.
What's your take on this list? Where do you place yourself?