- Create Word documents: You are the owner and is responsible for verbose documents that someone else will review.
- Review Word documents: You don't create them but nevertheless responsible for review and content
- Create Excel Spreadsheets: You are the owner and responsible for creating spreadsheets that someone else will review.
- Review Excel spreadsheets: You are not the owner but is responsible for review and accuracy.
- Create Power Point Presentations: You are owner and is responsible for content and format.
- Review Power Point Presentations: You are not the owner but is responsible for review and content.
- Get Others to prepare your presentations: You get others to prepare and review your presentations. If you are here, then you truly have arrived.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Seven Steps To Climbing Corporate Ladder
Heard this interesting analogy between office productivity tools and climbing the corporate ladder.