- There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Rajnikant has allowed to live.
- Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Rajnikant.
- Rajnikant counted to infinity – twice.
- When Rajnikant does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.
- Rajnikant is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
- Rajnikant doesn't wear a watch; HE decides what time it is.
- Rajnikant gave Mona Lisa that smile.
- Rajnikant can slam a revolving door.
- There are no races, only countries of people Rajnikant has beaten to different shades of black and blue.
- Rajnikant's house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.
- Rajnikant can divide by zero.
- Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Rajnikant turnaround kick.
- When taking the GRE, write "Rajnikant" for every answer. You will score over 1600.
- Rajnikant has 12 moons. One of those moon s is the Earth.
- Rajnikant grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.
- An old English dictionary dating back to 1236. It defined "victim" as "one who has encountered Rajnikant"
- If you Google search "Rajnikant getting kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.
- Rajnikant can drink an entire gallon of milk in thirty-seven seconds.
- Rajnikant doesn't bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.
- It takes Rajnikant 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
- The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Rajnikant kicked one of the corners off.
- There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, because Rajnikant lives in Chennai.
- Rajnikant once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
- James Cameron wanted Rajnikant to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Thousands of years ago Rajnikant came across a bear. It was so terrified that it fled north into the arctic. It was also so terrified that all of its descendants now have white hair .
Friday, October 05, 2007
Rajni the BOSS
Many of us grew up in Rajni's shadow...if you were one of those favored souls, read on...